Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong - "Dream A Little Dream Of Me"







Unique duet, great moment. 
(stars shining bright above you, night breezes seem to whisper i love you, birds singing in the sycamore tree, dream a little dream of me / say nighty-night and kiss me, just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me, while i'm alone* and blue as can be, dream a little dream of me / stars fading, but i linger on dear, still craving* your kiss, i'm longing to linger till dawn dear
just saying this / sweet dreams till sunbeams find you, sweet dreams that leave our worries behind you, but in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me / stars fading, but i linger on dear still craving your kiss / i'm longing to linger till dawn dear just saying this / sweet dreams till sunbeams find you, sweet dreams that leave our worries far behind you, but in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me / sweet dreams till sunbeams find you, sweet dreams our worries behind you, but in your dreams whatever they be, 
dream a little dream of me / sweet dreams, sweet dreams.)


















No comments:

Post a Comment